The Business of Early Childhood is our BusinessBusiness of EC_Final (1).pdf
You are invited to attend a very important Breakfast event sponsored by the Longmont Chamber of Commerce and Longmont Economic Development Partnership. This exclusive breakfast event is limited to the first 250 people who register at https://www.eccbouldercounty.org/the-business-of-early-childhood-is-our-business-registration/ and will address one of the top needs of employees, as well as one of the major indicators of lack of productive workforce for employers, the issue of quality early childhood programs and services in Longmont and Boulder County.
There will be a presentation by Colorado Governor Jared Polis on early childhood policy and significant time for Q & A with business leaders from 9-10AM.
Come to :
- Learn what Governor’s plan is for Early Childhood Education and the critical role businesses play in this plan
- Governor will learn what Boulder County businesses see as critical in this area
- Engage new business owners to join the Early Childhood Education Coalition
- Offer liaisons from the Coalition to assist businesses and Chambers as they further explore Early Childhood issues
- Depart with an understanding of what is required to increase capacity so that all Longmont/Boulder area child care and early childhood education needs can be met.
March 13, 2020
400 Quail Road, Longmont
- 7:30AM: Breakfast
- 8:15AM: NO SMALL MATTER screening
- 9:00-10:00AM: Governor Jared Polis conversation and Q&A
Register here: https://www.eccbouldercounty.org/the-business-of-early-childhood-is-our-business-registration/
Space is limited
See attached flyer for more details