The Public Events Marketing Coordinator is a part-time (20-24 hours), year-round, non-exempt position responsible for coordinating the day-to-day marketing fulfillment for the Chautauqua’s Public Events. Some evening and occasional weekend work will be required.
Social and Digital Media
· Manages and coordinates targeted email marketing via Constant Contact.
· Assists at events as needed.
Qualified Candidates must have:
· Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience in the following:
o Event marketing
o Graphic Design – must know InDesign.
o Copy writing
o Collateral and advertising production management
o Social media content management experience
· Performing arts or concert/event marketing experience.
· Excellent copy writing and editing skills.
· Website and e-newsletter content management experience.
· Website analytics experience.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills.
· Constant Contact
· Photoshop 6
· Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
· Social media admin experience (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Instagram YouTube, etc)
· Multiple web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
· HTML a plus Adobe Design Suite (CS6) a plus
Please visit CCA’s career page at www.chautauqua.com for full position description and complete list of requirements.
Starting Pay Rate: $24/hourly
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Trish Gray, HR Manager
No Phone calls please.
At Colorado Chautauqua Association (CCA), we celebrate difference and welcome its benefits. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
PO Box 1013
Lafayette, CO 80026
Copyright © 2019 Latino Chamber of Commerce of Boulder County