ABOUT TGTHR At TGTHR (formerly Attention Homes), we are building a movement that galvanizes communities, empowers young people, and puts an end to youth homelessness. We won’t stop until every young person is valued, empowered and safe. TGTHR is committed to building a culture of equity, inclusivity, and non-violence for all individuals. For more information, visit TGTHR.org.
The following values guide all of our efforts:
● We believe growth is rooted in relationships.
● We believe in wildly celebrating resilience.
● We believe there is strength in diversity.
● We believe in promoting youth voices.
● We believe that housing is a fundamental right.
SUMMARY OF POSITION TGTHR seeks a Tenant Support Staff for 1440 Pine, a 40-unit permanent supportive housing complex for 18-24 year-olds facing homelessness. This person will be responsible for staffing the front desk, managing secure access to the building, and assessing and intervening in crisis or safety incidents. Access to the apartment units will be staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week to monitor access by tenants, visitors, service providers, etc.
TAKE A TOUR OF 1440 PINE HERE!
● Greet tenants and guests, manage sign-in, handle inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
● Maintain a safe and supportive environment for the residents and support them in emotional regulation.
● Enforce building policies and maintain boundaries in a consistent manner. Deny admission to individuals who may create unsafe or hostile conditions.
● Maintain an organized, clean front desk, based on company standards.
● Tasks related to the general upkeep of the office, including data entry.
● Complete required paperwork and communicate information with other staff.
● Work closely and collaboratively with the Program Manager, Property Manager, Transition Specialists, and other TGTHR Program Staff.
● Model skills learned from these provided trainings: Positive Youth Development, Crisis De-escalation, Trauma Informed Care, and Housing First best practices.
● Commitment to continued education of social justice, especially the intersection of youth homelessness and race, sexuality, gender, ability, and socioeconomics.
● Minimum of 21 years of age
● Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel.
● Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizing and troubleshooting skills.
● Ability to multi-task and quickly shift between all facets of the job.
● Produce high quality, professional work.
● Willingness to grow, learn and empower others.
● Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
● Sensitivity to the needs of individuals in the care of TGTHR.
● Some evening and weekend work is required. Must have reliable transportation.
● TGTHR's important work classifies our employees and program participants as high risk. Our staff's health, safety and ability to provide critical services remain our most important priorities. If you are hired, you will be required to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or are able to receive one within seven weeks of hire.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred.
● Bilingual, Spanish preferred.
● Previous experience working with/knowledge of databases preferred.
● Nonprofit or related experience and a willingness to learn preferred.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION $19.80 per hour TGTHR offers competitive compensation and benefits such as a flexible work environment dependent on work position, medical, dental, vision, and accident insurance, paid time off/sick leave/parental leave/paid holidays/bereavement leave, employee assistance program/counseling services, development and educational opportunities and a 403(b) retirement plan. TGTHR is pleased to provide professional growth opportunities for full time employees pursuing their LPC or MFT licensure. In exchange for providing counseling services in programs, employees will receive on sight individual and group supervision at no cost to the employee.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE!
TGTHR is a drug-free workplace. Candidates and employees must be able to pass a criminal background check.
TGTHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are strategically invested in creating an equitable, diverse, just, and inclusive work environment. All interested individuals, including people of color, LGBTQ+ folks, women, and people with different levels of ability are particularly urged to apply. For more information on our justice, equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, visit our website here.
PO Box 1013
Lafayette, CO 80026
Copyright © 2019 Latino Chamber of Commerce of Boulder County