JOB TITLE: Salesforce Administrator and Data Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Strategy Officer
FSLA STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
LOCATION: Boulder, CO (and/or hybrid)
At TGTHR (formerly Attention Homes), we are building a movement that galvanizes communities, empowers young people, and puts an end to youth homelessness. We won’t stop until every young person is valued, empowered, and safe. We provide a continuum of shelter and housing services for young people experiencing or at risk of homelessness and support youth in achieving housing stability, improving their physical and emotional well-being, pursuing education and employment goals, and building strong social networks. We partner with stakeholders to advocate for policies that will address and prevent youth homelessness across Colorado. Our work is grounded in a commitment to social justice, and we are dedicated to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace, programs, and community. For more information, visit TGTHR.org.
The following values guide all of our efforts:
● We believe growth is rooted in relationships.
● We believe in wildly celebrating resilience.
● We believe there is strength in diversity.
● We believe in promoting youth voices.
● We believe that housing is a fundamental right.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Salesforce Administrator and Data Manager plays an essential role in supporting and strengthening TGTHR’s activities as a learning organization. The position involves both data system administration and data management and analysis. As Salesforce Administrator, this team member will help define system requirements; customize the Salesforce platform to support the organization’s tracking and use of services and fundraising data; and provide training and support to users across the organization. As Data Lead, this team member will analyze data; develop and implement reporting tools to support quality assurance and address funder requirements; monitor data quality; and serve as TGTHR’s point of contact for Homelessness Management Information System (HMIS) activities.
● Oversee Salesforce user and license management including updating roles, profiles, and permissions for users.
● Implement Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): process automation (especially using Salesforce Flow, Workflow, and Process Builder), custom objects, fields, page layouts, record types, validation rules, custom settings, dashboards and reports, and lightning app configuration.
● Collaborate with agency leadership and program managers to implement data collection, analysis, and reporting functions necessary for quality assurance, continuous quality improvement, and fundraising. Create reports that accurately and effectively summarize program and fundraising performance metrics.
● Work proactively to continually maintain and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions.
● Analyze data collection and management processes and identify opportunities for increased efficiency.
● Stay up to date on Salesforce security best practices and improve security systems as necessary.
● Collaborate with program managers and staff to monitor accuracy and completeness of service data, identify issues, and implement methods to address them. Regularly check on Salesforce data hygiene and clean as necessary.
● Ensure that program participant information is entered accurately and consistently into HMIS. Liaise with the lead agency for the Colorado Homelessness Management Information System. Attend trainings and meetings related to HMIS, as appropriate.
● Develop and update training modules for staff members using the Salesforce platform; coordinate and implement additional training as needed.
● Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
● One or more years of experience with Salesforce administration, preferably including experience with the Nonprofit Success Pack.
● Critical thinking skills, commitment to quality & accuracy, exceptional attention to detail.
● A desire to implement best-practice solutions and a proactive attitude toward system enhancements.
● Ability to organize and manage multiple concurrent projects.
● Strong verbal communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
● Understanding of the importance of protecting the confidentiality of sensitive data and methods for doing so.
● Willingness and ability to work in a dynamic environment, in a team setting.
● Strong computer skills, including GSuite and Microsoft Office.
● Commitment to continued education of social justice, especially the intersection of youth homelessness and race, sexuality, gender, ability, and socioeconomics.
● Minimum of 21 years of age.
● Ability to sit for long periods of time while also performing typing duties.
● If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
● Salesforce Administrator certification (or equivalent knowledge as demonstrated through alternative credentials) strongly preferred.
● Experience using DataLoader, Salesforce Flow, and Apsona.
● Experience conducting data analysis and developing data visualizations.
● Knowledge of homelessness and youth development issues and service systems.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION TGTHR offers competitive compensation & a rich benefits package, including a flexible work environment; medical, dental, vision, life, & accident insurance; paid time off/sick leave/parental leave/paid holidays/bereavement leave; employee assistance program/counseling services; opportunities for professional development & education; & a 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 3% match.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $67,000 per year.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE!
TGTHR is a drug-free workplace. Candidates and employees must be able to pass a criminal background check.
TGTHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are strategically invested in creating an equitable, diverse, just, and inclusive work environment and welcome everyone to our team. We highly encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ folks, women, people with different levels of ability, and people who have experienced homelessness to apply. For more information on our justice, equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, visit our website here.
PO Box 1013
Lafayette, CO 80026
Copyright © 2019 Latino Chamber of Commerce of Boulder County