REPORTS TO: Director of Programs
SUPERVISES: Street Outreach Volunteers
FSLA STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
LOCATION: Boulder, CO
ABOUT TGTHR At TGTHR (formerly Attention Homes), we are building a movement that galvanizes communities, empowers young people, & puts an end to youth homelessness. We won’t stop until every young person is valued, empowered & safe. TGTHR is committed to building a culture of equity, inclusivity, & non-violence for all individuals. For more information, visit TGTHR.org.
The following values guide all of our efforts:
● We believe growth is rooted in relationships.
● We believe in wildly celebrating resilience.
● We believe there is strength in diversity.
● We believe in promoting youth voices.
● We believe that housing is a fundamental right.
SUMMARY OF POSITION The Street Outreach Manager oversees all aspects of TGTHR street outreach programs & represents TGTHR in the community through street outreach & community engagement in Boulder County.
● Provide street outreach services 2 hours/day Monday-Friday, identify best practices, adapt the program to fit the needs of the community & young people.
● Responsible for fidelity of services on street outreach in accordance with our federal Street Outreach Program grant.
● Maintain street outreach inventory.
● Create & provide street based case management.
● Work with Volunteer Manager to schedule & coordinate outreach volunteer shifts.
● Collect & analyze street outreach outcome measures & data for grant reports & program development.
● Onboard & support outreach volunteers & provide direct & timely feedback.
● Support expansion of street outreach in Boulder.
● Maintain & build new relationships with law enforcement, first responders, & community partners (churches, schools, etc.)
● Attend designated committee & community meetings as a representative of TGTHR.
● Commitment to building a culture of mutual accountability, liberation, & respect. Adherence to TGTHR's core values of justice, equity, diversity & inclusion.
● Attend weekly The Source Staff meetings.
● Have weekly presence (2-4 hours/wk) in The Source Drop-In Center.
● Share The Source On-call responsibilities with other The Source management.
● Coordinate maintenance for the Outreach Vehicle.
● Track outreach budget & expenses in collaboration with The Source Program Manager.
● Create & maintain a safe, supportive, & trauma-informed environment.
● Maintain consistent implementation of program expectations.
● Maintain appropriate professional boundaries.
● Maintain & update files in real time including Salesforce & paper files.
● Support staff in working from a team approach while making group decisions.
● Attend all staff trainings as scheduled & any external trainings as needed.
● Perform other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
● A minimum of 2 years of experience working with vulnerable populations.
● Experience & knowledge of social justice issues, especially the intersection of youth homelessness & race, gender, sexuality, ability, immigration, & socioeconomics.
● Minimum of 21 years of age.
● Must have a valid driver’s license, & an ability to obtain a CO license.
● Comfortable working with Microsoft applications & GSuite.
● Experience in public speaking.
● Model & perform crisis intervention & de-escalation tools as needed.
● Occasional weekend & evening work.
● Willingness & ability to work in a dynamic environment, in a team setting.
● Be accepting of a variety of lifestyles, behaviors, cultural & spiritual practices.
● Strong verbal communication, written communication, & interpersonal skills.
● Exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
● Self-motivated, self-directed, & manage time effectively.
● Ability to lift and carry objects of moderate weight.
● Ability to lift, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and other strenuous activities.
● Ability to be mobile around the community, interacting with others.
● TGTHR's important work classifies our employees & program participants as high risk. Our staff's health, safety & ability to provide critical services remain our most important priorities. If you are hired, you will be required to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or are able to receive one within seven weeks of hire.
● Experience working with vulnerable, underrepresented youth.
● Previous Street Outreach experience.
● Previous management experience.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Experience using Salesforce/HMIS.
● Training in Mental Health First Aid/CPR First Aid.
● Bilingual, Spanish preferred.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION Salary Range: $48,000 - $52,000 per year. TGTHR offers competitive compensation & benefits such as a flexible work environment dependent on work position, medical, dental, vision, & accident insurance, paid time off/sick leave/parental leave/paid holidays/bereavement leave, employee assistance program/counseling services, development & educational opportunities & a 403(b) retirement plan. TGTHR is pleased to provide professional growth opportunities for full time employees pursuing their LPC or MFT licensure. In exchange for providing counseling services in programs, employees will receive on sight individual & group supervision at no cost to the employee.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE! TGTHR is a drug-free workplace. Candidates & employees must be able to pass a criminal background check.
TGTHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any kind. We are strategically invested in creating an equitable, diverse, just, & inclusive work environment. All interested individuals, including people of color, LGBTQ+ folks, women, & people with different levels of ability are particularly urged to apply. For more information on our justice, equity, diversity & inclusion efforts, visit our website here.
PO Box 1013
Lafayette, CO 80026
Copyright © 2019 Latino Chamber of Commerce of Boulder County